This Saturday, November 24th, between Black Friday and Cyber Monday sits Small Business Saturday®, a day to celebrate and support the local small businesses that boost the economy and invigorate neighborhoods across Chester County and the United States.
ShopChesterCounty.com proudly supports Small Business Saturday, and we’re encouraging everyone to Shop Small® on November 24th.
Let’s make this November 24th the biggest day of the year for small businesses. To learn more, visit ShopSmall.com.
Sharing local love $1 at a time,
I love my job! Who wouldn't love discovering local businesses, meeting the owners, browsing, and best of all - SHOPPING!
I told my husband that I primarily shop four times a year: May pre-Tour (to find the businesses), May Tour, September pre-Tour, and September Tour. I think that's reasonable. He agreed, but modified it to "winter, spring, summer, and fall"! :)Here are a few of my favorite local treasures from earlier this year. (I have another set of product highlights from the September Tour that I'll share in a future post.
- My hand-crafted, custom purse purchased from The Quilt Sampler in Kennett Square
- The perfect chairs for my office purchased from Creekside Antiques in Downingtown
- A mirror with hidden jewelry storage (wish list item, along with a kitchen island) from Spring Mill Furniture in Morgantown (a close neighbor to Chester County)
- Our May Tour Grand Prize Gift Basket of items from QVC Studio Park in West Chester (I didn't get to keep this *sigh*)
- An oh-so-cute "hamburger" cupcake & cookie "fries" from Toot Sweet! bakery in Exton
Do you have a favorite item that you purchased locally? Share it in a blog comment, Facebook comment, Pin, etc.Sharing local love $1 at a time,
Disclaimer: While the businesses mentioned in the above post purchased advertising services from me during either the May or September 2012 Chester County's Best Kept Secrets Tour, the views expressed are my own. Neither products nor compensation were provided in relation to this post.